Welcome to Bay Meadows Data Services
Corporate Security and Background Investigations
Bay Meadows Data Services provides top notch customer service, cost-effective pricing and quiz turnaround times. Bay Meadows Data Services can provide you a customizable and cost-effective background check solution for individuals and organizations. Our clients range from online daters to small store owners to large corporate clients. We offer a diverse range of services ranging from Landlord Tenant Checks, Pre-Employment Screening, Online Dating Background Checks and much, much more. By choosing Bay Meadows Data Services for your screening needs, you can be confident you are working with the best.
Bay Meadows Data Services offers a diverse range of services for large corporations and small businesses in the Central Florida area. By utilizing professional pre-employment screening, employers of all sizes across all industries can minimize or even avoid the financial and legal nightmares that come from hiring a person with unsuitable criminal records, falsified credentials, or some other issue that make him/her dangerous, unqualified, or unfit for his/her position. Lawsuits for negligent hiring are among the fastest growing areas of litigation in the US. Nationally, the cost of human capital, including salaries, benefits, and hiring, is usually the largest single line-item in the budget of any firm and is responsible for a third of business costs. Given that employees are both the biggest single investment any employer can make and the biggest source of risk, doesn’t it make sense to know who you are hiring?
The use of pre-employment screening background checks, can help employers avoid:
- Negligent Hiring Lawsuits – Pre-Employment screening demonstrates due diligence
- Workplace Violence – History of criminal acts is a major factor in predicting workplace violence.
- Unqualified Applicants – Up to 30% of applications contain material falsehoods.
- Time Wasted – Recruiting, Training, and Hiring the Wrong Applicants.
- DMV Driving Suspensions – Hiring of applicants that hold suspended licenses, have poor driving records or are otherwise uninsurable.
- Wrongful Termination Lawsuits – Yes, even if they lied in the hiring process!
- Workforce Problems – Theft, Financial Loss, Sexual Harassment and more.